The London Drum Show is the ultimate weekend to celebrate all things drum!
What to expect at the show...
- Watch some of the world's top drummers perform across three intimate stages
- Learn from the best in masterclasses and in the Education Zone
- Try out and buy the latest gear at exclusive show prices
- Check out vintage drums and our icons gallery
- Get clued up on garden studios and soundproofing
NOTE: Main stage admission tickets are only valid with a show ticket.
Live Stage auditorium: Seating a maximum of 450 people, an allocation of 250 tickets for the Live Stage auditorium is available to buy in advance through either the website or at the ticket desk at the show. The remaining tickets will be offered free of charge no more than 1 hour before each performance and are first come first served.
All main stage performances will be broadcast live on the TVs located outside the main auditorium on Level 3.
Due to fire regulations the venue has a finite capacity and every visitor must have a valid ticket therefore we are unable to offer concessionary rates and there is a no refund policy.
Organisers reserve the right to change the performance line up at any time. This does not affect any tickets purchased.
Doors open at 10am and close at 6pm. On Sunday, the exhibitor hall will close at 5pm and visitors will be asked to leave unless they are watching the final performance.
Entrance tickets are available on the door.